The Stanislaus County Insider
Property of StancoInsider, all rights reserved.
• 1996 – Soros, Peter Lewis and John Sperling spend $4 million on a propaganda campaign to convince 56% of California voters to make “medical marijuana” available to the chronically ill. Only 2% of those for whom the “medical marijuana” was intended by Prop 215 voters are those who
receive it. 98% are mostly young and outwardly healthy males, who just like to get high, oblivious to the harms they could be inflicting on themselves.
• 1989 – Ethan Nadelmann declared “…Political institutions are no longer tied to the public, and once news media joins the battle the combination of media and political support for legalization will demoralize the public. “ ( The New Federalist Nov 10, 1989)
• 1996 – Soros, Peter Lewis and John Sperling spend $4 million on a propaganda campaign to convince 56% of California voters to make “medical marijuana” available to the chronically ill. Only 2% of those for whom the “medical marijuana” was intended by Prop 215 voters are those who receive it. 98% are mostly young and outwardly healthy males, who just like to get high, oblivious to
the harms they could be inflicting on themselves.
• Since 1996, Soros and his cronies have spent over $50 million to legalize “medical marijuana” In 13 other states.
• Since 1989 Soros has continued to acquire and/or control the media, buying 2.6 million shares of Time-Warner, investing in film making (a good way to shape opinions), buying ad agencies that give business to newspapers and the media, and contributing substantial sums to the Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), the Fund for Investigative Journalism, and Center for Investigate Reporting. Now the media is onboard.
• In 2003, Soros’s organization MoveON.org creates the Shadow Party, investing in Democrats and the Democratic Party. Eli Pariser, Exec Director, proclaims “…We bought the Democratic Party. We own it.”
• In 2004, California passes Senate Bill SB420, introduced by Soros funded lackeys Senator Vasconcellos and Leno. SB 420 allowed “medical marijuana” for any ailment for which “medical marijuana” could help. As a reward for years of service, when Vasconcellos was termed out of office he joined the Board of Directors of the Drug Policy Alliance.
• In 2008 Soros backed Obama and the Shadow Party take control of the federal government. The
Drug Czar position is downgraded, now reporting to VP Biden. AG Eric Holder announces the federal government will not use its limited resources to enforce federal law in states that have decriminalized pot for medical use, as long as they are complying with State law. The President remains AWOL on the subject, while marijuana production, retail pot shops and consumption skyrockets in numerous states to the extent we have de facto legalization.
America is being socially engineered into oblivion, while drugs destroy our young people and nation’s future. The social and economic burden falls on the people; while Soros and the illicit drug trade amass even greater fortunes for their elite and evil purposes.
According to LaRouche in Dope, Inc., “…The world’s available money supply is tied largely to the attempted bailout of financial institutions, and you’ve got a shortage of money, of any kind of credit, building up rapidly into catastrophic levels in every other area…… the global financial system is imploding under its own cancerous weight, and Dope, Inc. (spearheaded by George Soros) is moving in to take over the entire world economy.” Soros is involved in all drugs, but pot is on the front burner.
Brain scan technology has shown that marijuana can cause irreparable harm to developing brains and escalate the chances of psychosis even years later. We now know as well that the human brain isn’t fully developed until the mid twenties or later, and until it is, marijuana and other drugs can cause irreparable harm. That is major cause for concern when one considers that the two largest age groups of consumers are 18 to 25 followed by 12 to 18
Who is the Drug Policy Alliance?
George Soros says “I am the Drug Policy Alliance.”
So who is George Soros? The essence of evil!
By Roger Morgan.